What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
- You may cancel your Monthly and Premium subscription at any time. No cancellation fees will be imposed. Cancellations must be done prior to the next time you are billed if you choose not to receive your next box.
- Annual Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the 12-month period. If you wish to not renew after 12 months of boxes, please let us know and we’ll be happy to take care of that for you.
- Gift subscriptions cannot be canceled. All gift subscriptions will automatically expire after the time purchased has passed. For example: If you purchase a 6-Month gift in February, your subscription will automatically expire after the July box has been sent. After the last box has been sent, you will not be billed for future month’s or receive future month’s boxes.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our cancellation customer service hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 to 5:00 EST.
- If you wish to cancel before your next billing date, the cancelation request must be received by customer support at least 1 full business day prior to billing. If your billing date falls over a weekend or holiday, the cancelation request must be received before 12:00pm EST on the previous business day.
- Residents of California are eligible to email in to cancel (in compliance with California Automatic Renewal Law).
How Do I Cancel My Annual Subscription?
An annual subscription cannot be canceled in the middle of the 12-month period. If you would like to stop your subscription from renewing for another year, please contact us and we’ll make sure to expire your subscription before auto-renewal.
Are There Any Cancellation Fees?
- There are no cancellation fees associated with terminating your monthly subscription, unless you cancel after the next billing date. You will then be charged for the following month and will receive that month’s box as your final reception. Canceling and refunding a prepaid subscription before the scheduled end date will incur a 20% fee that is to be taken out of your refund for boxes not sent.
I Forgot To Cancel My Subscription. Can I Return The Box?
- Subscriptions must be canceled prior to the billing date or it will renew for another month. Once your subscription renews and your order has been processed, we are unable to cancel the order, issue a refund for that order, or accept a returned box for refund.
- If a box has been sent back to us without communicating with a member from our Customer Care Team, we will ship the box back to the address on file.
Can I Be Issued A Refund On The Remaining Boxes Of A 3, 6 Or 12-Month Prepaid Gift Subscription?
- Prepaid subscriptions cannot be cancelled and we cannot issue refunds for remaining boxes if you decide you wish to cancel.